Chapel of St. Seraphim of Sarov
Gallery type
Date of publication:
Jan 29, 2015 10:51:39 AM
Author’s comment:
PowerShot A630 / nodal head / 53 frames /
Photo from the series "Planet Omsk."
The chapel was originally erected in 1907. In memory of the fallen in the Russian-Japanese War, it was placed a plaque with the names of the dead and not fading lamp. In 1928, was demolished. Rebuilt on the same site in 1994.
0
Comments:0